Programmatic Training - How to Use First, Second and Third-Party Data
Time: 1 Hour
Location: Zoom Call
Trainer: Lloyd Greenfield
This course will cover the fundamentals of data in marketing, where it is sourced and how it can be successfully applied in marketing campaigns. We will cover first, second and third party data, and the benefits of each. We'll also dive into how legislation and browser changes are impacting data in marketing.
What is the format?
The course will include:
- 50 minutes presentation covering the data you can apply to campaigns
- 5 minutes task to strengthen learning objectives
- 5 minutes Q&A
What will I learn?
After taking this course you should be able to:
- Understand the difference between first, second and third-party data
- Understand the benefits of each
- Understand where each data type is sourced
- Understand how legislation and browser changes are impacting the use of data in marketing