Programmatic Training - How Does Money Pass Through The Programmatic Supply Chain?
Time: 2 Hours
Location: Zoom Call
Trainer: Wayne Blodwell
This two hour course will cover how money flows through the programmatic supply chain from the advertiser, through to the end publisher. We will look at the role that each stakeholder plays, how they charge for their services and some of the ways in which buyers and publishers can ensure that they get value for money from their investments.
This course is delivered by a trainer who has no affiliation with any tech, media, data or service company and will be interactive with plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
What is the format?
The course will include:
- 75 minutes presentation covering how money flows through the programmatic supply chain via every stakeholder category and highlight their different business models (on and off grid). The course will also cover how buyers & sellers can setup their relationships to enable greater transparency, whilst identifying some of the potential ‘performance’ risks
- 4*5 minute tasks to strengthen learning objectives
- 5 minute break in the middle
- 20 minutes Q&A
What will I learn?
After taking this course you should be able to:
- Understand how money flows through the programmatic supply chain
- Understand how each of the constituent parts charges for their services and the role that they play
- Understand how buyers and sellers can maximise transparency in the supply chain
About the trainer
Wayne was one of the earliest users of programmatic technologies in the UK. Wayne has created multiple buy-side programmatic operations which offered different commercial models to advertisers. Wayne has negotiated multi-million media, data and technology deals globally. Wayne now runs The Programmatic Advisory, an independent strategic programmatic consultancy.