Programmatic Training - How to Apply Different Levels of Brand Safety
Time: 1 Hour
Location: Zoom Call
Trainer: James Diba
This course will cover how buyers can apply different techniques to keep brands reputations safe, whilst delivering effective media performance. We will look at solutions covering pre-bid and post-bid brand safety settings, as well as criteria which can be selected natively in demand-side platforms (DSPs).
What is the format?
The course will include:
- 35 minutes presentation covering techniques that can be used to avoid negative/non-brand safe content online and reduce exposure to fraud
- 5 minutes task to strengthen learning objectives
- 5 minutes Q&A
What will I learn?
After taking this course you should be able to:
- Apply techniques to reduce brand safety and fraud risks when running digital media campaigns
- Understand how fraud and brand safety negatively affects media performance
- Utilise data and insight to continuously remain brand safe