Dynamic Creative Training - How to Plan and Use DCO Effectively Across Your Digital Campaigns
Time: 1 Hour
Location: Zoom Call
Trainer: Marcus Harding / Harry Clarke
DCO (Dynamic creative optimisation) technologies have been available for many years to help improve campaign performance, especially within the programmatic display space. When planning your buying it can be as important to optimise your creatives as much as you optimise your media buying. However, many brands still choose to serve standard fixed designed creatives across their automated media buying. This is largely due to resource challenges and a lack of knowledge on how to use dynamic technologies, both from the client and agency teams.
During this course we will outline how using DCO along with a robust dynamic methodology can help increase performance, improve efficiencies and drive innovation across your campaigns.
What is the format?
The course will include:
- 25 minute presentation covering how to formulate a dynamic strategy.
- 25 minute practical session on how to integrate a product feed into a dynamic ad template.
- 10 minutes Q&A
What will I learn?
After taking this course you will:
- Have an understanding of the current and future dynamic technology platforms in the market.
- Know how DCO integrates within the existing digital workflow
- Know how to approach your methodology and strategy
- Know how to integrate a product feed into a dynamic template
- Know how to report & analyse on dynamic campaign performance