Programmatic Training - How to Optimise a Campaign in a DSP
Time: 1 Hour
Location: Zoom Call
Trainer: Dani Stewart
The purpose of this course is to give insight into how a programmatic campaign can be optimised within a DSP. Understanding the levers that can be pulled during activation is an invaluable skill for those on both the buy and sell side of programmatic.
This course will cover basic optimisation principles as well as fundamental tactics such as bid, frequency, viewability and budget management.
What is the format?
The course will include:
- 35 minutes presentation covering techniques that can be used to budget, pace and optimise campaigns in a DSP
- 5 minutes task to strengthen learning objectives
- 5 minutes Q&A
What will I learn?
After taking this course you should be able to:
- Understand how to pace campaigns over the campaign duration
- How to apply techniques to optimise campaigns
- How to structure campaigns to enable ease of optimisation